Chaos Squat army for sale

A friend of mine is selling his Squat army and I thought I let you know. This army is partly converted and painted by me (see this post) and I was very tempted to buy it for my own collection.

On to the List :


1 Winged (Helicopter) Daemon Prince with lash of submission
1 Chaossorceror on quad (bike)
6 Noise Marines 1 blastmaster,aspiring champ, icon
6 Noise Marines 1 blastmaster,aspiring champ, icon
6 Noise Marines or CSM ,meltagun ,aspiring champ, icon
6 Plague Marines 2 Plasmaguns ,aspiring champ, icon
6 Plague Marines 2 Plasmaguns ,aspiring champ, icon
6 Plague Marines Meltagun ,Flamer
7 Plague Marines Meltagun ,Flamer,aspiring champ, icon
9 converted Obliterators
1 nurgle pus pieplater (vindicator)
2 Plaguerides (rhinos)
1 slaanesh pussywaggon (rhino)


Take a look at the pictures and the ebay auction if you care. Have fun

http://cgi.ebay.com/WARHAMMER-40K-PAINTE...=item2c54456e7a





Comments