Dark Eldar Razorwing painting [01]

 I started work on the paintjob of my Razor Wing. It will become the colorsheme I decided on earlier this month and will feature OSL and weathering effects.


So I started with the cockpit since this part has to be painted before glueing it all together. Here the first OSL is shown and I am satisfied although there is- as always room for improvement.

You can find my Dark Eldar painting log in german by clicking here.



In the grim darkness of the future there is no place for a smile.


Come to papa...

Comments

GDMNW said…
This is a great project. I like the OSL. Painting screens can get to be more fun than painting the rest of the model...
Klaus Kinski piloting ? ^^

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTczNzE4NjE3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgxMjEyMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR3,0,214,314_.jpg
Appreciate yoou blogging this